What’s the main difference?
Anytime Mailbox encourages their locations to charge per page for the open & scan service, and this can get extremely expensive! They don’t offer any free open & scan requests which mean you are paying out-of-pocket every time you request to open & scan an envelope. So don’t be fooled when they say “as low as $6.99”; you are paying hundreds of dollars more to view the contents of your mail. So let’s do some fun math: let’s say you receive one envelope that has 15 pages. If you were being charged 0.50 cents per page as many Anytime Mailbox locations charge, you’d end them paying $7.50 to open & scan a single envelope! Additionally, all of their locations charge different pricing and that pricing is subject to change at a moment’s notice!
Can you tell me more?
At PostScan Mail, we have standardized our pricing and service levels. This means all of our locations offer the same pricing and we have full control over what we charge. Our pricing is carefully determined on a network-wide and does not change based on the whims of an individual location. So you won’t face any unexpected price hikes. We have selected our mail center partners carefully and play an active role in the day-to-day customer service, so if you have any issues, we are not referring you to another business. The buck stops here!
|PostScan Mail||Anytime Mailbox|
|Open and Scan||5 free requests, up to 10 pages each||Each page $0.50|
|Free Mail Storage||30 days, then $0.05 per item per day||14 days, then $0.05 per item per day|
|Free Package Storage||7 days, then $0.10 per lb per day||14 days, then $0.05 per item per day|
|Check Deposit||No||$5/per item|
Better Value – Instead of being charged per page, we offer free open & scans with each of the plans that we offer and this results in greater value for you, the customer. What good is a low monthly subscription fee if you're going to end up paying a lot more to scan the contents of your mail items?
No Contracts – You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel the service at any time.
- Additional Received
- $.50 per extra envelope or package scan.
- Each additional mail item over your plan's incoming mail limit.
- Additional Open & Scan
- $2.00 per envelope for up to 10 pages, then $.25 per additional page.
- Each open and scan will be charged based on item and number of pages.
- Mail Forwarding
- $.85 cents per item plus the cost of shipping.
- Mail items can be bundled into a single package and forwarded.
- Mail Storage
- First 30 days free, then $.05 per envelope per day.
- Mail items are stored free for 30 days.
- Package Storage
- First 7 days free, then $.10 per pound per day.
- Packages are stored free for 7 days.
- Additional Mailbox Users
- $5 per month, per additional user.
- You can add a dedicated mailbox for other individuals or businesses.