- Express shipping: 3 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping: 5 to 10 business days
- Freight shipping: 15 to 30 business days
- Depending on what you purchase, your country’s customs authority may determine that you owe a tax. Nearly every shipment that crosses an international border is subject to a customs and duties tax. Each country’s assessment is done differently.
- Customs officials will use the declared value of an item to determine duties and taxes. We will ensure that we provide an accurate value along with a packaging slip and invoice if you have one.
- Duties and taxes are charged to you separately from our fees.
- Some products and documents fall under a certain value and may not be subject to a duty or tax and clearance procedures are minimal. If you are importing a shipment that falls below this value, you may not be subject to a duty or tax.
- We would recommend that you read through your country’s customs rules before you decide to ship a product, this will help you to avoid unforeseen taxes and delays.
The following items are not acceptable by most international carriers. Other restrictions may apply depending on your shipment destination. Regulatory clearances in addition to Customs clearance may be required for certain commodities, which may extend the transit time.
- Alcoholic beverages (e.g., beer, wine, spirits).
- Human corpses, human organs or body parts, human and animal embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.
- Explosives and incendiary devices. Firearms, weaponry, and their parts or ammunition.
- Perishable foodstuffs and foods/beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control.
- Live animals, eggs, larva, live insects, live spiders.
- Ivory and endangered animals.
What to know when shipping from the US
We are always available to answer any questions you have about what can and cannot be shipped.
We will complete your customs declaration and include a packing slip with every shipment.
We will monitor your shipment deliveries and alert you if we find any broken or prohibited items.