A detailed overview of PostScan Mail’s security practices
- All communications with end-users are conducted through SSL protocol.
- All Mailbox and Operator user accounts are password-protected.
- Accessing envelope scans and content are protected by username and password.
- All user passwords are hashed in an irreversible format.
- Communication between system servers is accomplished through secured Private Networks.
PostScan Mail employs secure cloud infrastructure solutions for data storage and hosting that utilize these physical security features for data centers:
- 24-hour security officers
- CCTV digital camera coverage, with detailed surveillance and audit logs
- CCTV integrated with access control and alarm system
- All doors, including cages, secured with biometric hand geometry readers
All areas of the PostScan Mail mailroom are monitored and recorded using CCTV, and all access points are controlled. Background checks are performed on all mailroom employees. Shredding is conducted on-site. All items are destroyed beyond readability and can never be reconstructed.
To maintain the highest level of security, all payment-related communications and transactions occur through 1024-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encryption, with Level 1 PCI DSS compliance.
Image Credit : Designed by Photoroyalty