What’s the main difference?
Virtual Post Mail has a limited number of addresses to choose from, they don’t have a mobile app.
Can you tell me a little more?
|PostScan Mail||Virtual Post Mail|
|Incoming Mail||30 per month, additional mail is $0.25 per item||25 per month, additional mail is $0.50 per item|
|Open and Scan||10 free scan requests, up to 15 pages each||10 free scan requests, up to 10 pages each|
|Free Mail Storage||30 days||60 days|
|Recipients||Unlimited||2, each additional $3/month|
|Shredding and Recycling||Yes||Yes|
|Available Addresses||90+ Available Nationwide||3|
|Check Deposit||No||$4.99/per item|
Local Mailing Addresses – We partner with local mail centers and standardized our pricing and service. You get the same features and functiliaty regardless of location. So feel free to choose from our nationwide network of local mailing addresses.
Our Plans – You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel service at any time. We are available to guide you in filling out the USPS required Postal Consent Form.
- Additional Received
- $.50 per extra envelope or package scan.
- Each additional mail item over your plan's incoming mail limit.
- Additional Open & Scan
- $2.00 per envelope for up to 10 pages, then $.25 per additional page.
- Each open and scan will be charged based on item and number of pages.
- Mail Forwarding
- $.85 cents per item plus the cost of shipping.
- Mail items can be bundled into a single package and forwarded.
- Mail Storage
- First 30 days free, then $.05 per envelope per day.
- Mail items are stored free for 30 days.
- Package Storage
- First 7 days free, then $.10 per pound per day.
- Packages are stored free for 7 days.
- Additional Mailbox Users
- $5 per month, per additional user.
- You can add a dedicated mailbox for other individuals or businesses.