If you have filed an Official USPS Change-of-Address and would like to view, edit, cancel or extend, you will need to visit the USPS website to make those changes.
How to view, edit, cancel or extend a USPS Change-of-Address Order?
Step 1: Making the change
- Go to the Change-of-Address Cancellation page.
- Enter your confirmation code and new zip code.
- When you initially filed your Change-of-Address order, the USPS should have sent you an email with a confirmation code. You will need this confirmation code to complete the process. If you filed a Change-of-Address order by mail, you should have received a printed letter with the confirmation code.
- If you do not have your confirmation code, you will need to contact your Post Office.
- Click “Get Started”
Step 2: Specifying the change
Once you have provided your confirmation code and zip code, you will be taken to a page where you can specify the changes. This page will allow you to make any edits to your original change-of-address order. Additionally, you can request to cancel the change-of-address, if you have returned to your place of residence or business. You can extend your change-of-address order for up to one year.
Step 3: Disputing a change
If you have received a notice from the USPS of a change-of-address order and you are not moving or did not authorize a change-of-address, you will need to file a dispute with the USPS. You should have received a key printed on the front of the Official USPS Change-of-Address Validation Letter.
- Enter the key and zip code on the Change-of-Address Validation Letter
- Click “Get Started”
More about PostScan Mail:
We offer real US mailing addresses across the US, if you need an address to receive your mail while you are moving or if you are looking for a permanent mailing address, we’ve got the solution for you. Once we receive your mail, we will automatically scan and upload it to your online account, you will then be able to log in and view all of your mail deliveries, you can then request to open & scan, recycle or forward your physical mail items. It’s fully interactive and gives you complete control of your mail deliveries. Additionally, you can walk into any of our US mailing addresses and pick up your mail items.