When shopping online or sending packages outside of the US, one concern we always have is affordability. With international shipping rates skyrocketing more than ever before, we often find ourselves discouraged by packaging fees, insurance, duties, and customs fees. A package forwarding service is an excellent way to ensure that your shipments and shopping sprees don’t break the bank!
When is Package Forwarding needed?
- When you’re shopping online but live in a remote area (somewhere without accessible postal services) and need a valid shipping address.
- When you live abroad and you’re shopping from online retailers that don’t have international shipping (or international shipping is too expensive) and you want your packages to be delivered straight to you.
- If you’re a business owner that regularly receives packages from multiple addresses and want your packages consolidated and shipped to a single address.
- If you’re an online or virtual business owner and need storage space for your packages and don’t want to use your home address.
- If you’re traveling and expect shipments at your home address or if you’ve moved and haven’t had the chance to change your address yet.
Who offers the most affordable Package Forwarding Services?
One of the most cost-effective options is having the package sent to a friend or family member and then having them forward it to you.
If you have a stable address to deliver your packages to, you can just have your friendship the packages immediately.
However, this may be inconvenient for the person receiving your packages if it happens too frequently. Furthermore, it isn’t the safest option as there is no guarantee your friend will always be home to receive your packages.
A package forwarding service allows you to easily purchase and ship items within the U.S. before shipping them internationally. You can store your packages, have them consolidated, and ship them to any local or international address.
PackageGO stands out from other competitors due to its free 30-day package storage. This allows you to easily wait for your packages to be consolidated into one.
PackageGO’s forwarding service can be used easily by online shoppers, travelers, RV owners, business owners, and anyone looking for a convenient package forwarding solution!
Read more about: How to order from the USA?
PostScan Mail provides great value when shopping and shipping to any state that has little to no sales tax. Once the package arrives at its destination, you can easily forward it to a location of your choosing.
PostScan Mail offers free package storage for 7 days. This is on top of the already included virtual mailbox that is indispensable to virtual nomads and remote businesses alike.
You will receive instant notifications for all new packages received and you can view the package label from within your account. You can also consolidate your packages into a single package for lower shipping fees when forwarding to any domestic or international address.
Ensure convenience and cost-effectiveness by choosing from multiple shipping carriers like USPS, UPS, and FedEx with real time shipping rates from within the app.
Read more about: All you need to know about a forwarded package
How can a Package Forwarding Service help save you money?
- Using a local address for package delivery instead of an international address means you’re no longer restricted to the online merchant’s shipping restrictions like only being able to use certain couriers. You also avoid paying expensive shipping fees.
- Package Forwarding Services allow you to consolidate your packages to a single package to save up to 60% on shipping and package management fees.
- Duties & customs are handled by the package forwarding company and added to your landing cost on your invoice when you receive your package. This means you don’t need to go through the trouble of customs because your custom forms are filled in for you.
- It’s an affordable solution for businesses that send and receive in bulk; you can choose your preferred courier, set a date for delivery, add insurance to your packages, and more.
- Using the included real-time rates within PostScan Mail’s app can help you find the best shipping prices available, presenting you with a variety of options from multiple shipping couriers!
- Signing up for a US street address only costs $10 per month, this includes 7 days of free storage for all your packages, giving you time to consolidate and find the best shipping rate available. You can use this address for both, personal and business-related packages.